Here are the step by step instructions on how to turn the Evolis Primacy ID Card Printer to a Double Sided ID Card Printer.
Your printer must be powered on and active (not in standby mode).
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove the ribbon from the printer if present.
- Take your activation key and insert it in the location provided.
- Close the cover. The 3 LEDs on the control panel start flashing one after the other for between 5 and 10 seconds.
- Activation has finished and is successful when the 3 LEDs remain lit for several seconds then turn off.
- Open the printer cover and remove the activation key. Put the ribbon back.
- Close the cover.
out a print of a technical test card to obtain all the updated
information about your printer after activation has taken place.
Follow the procedure below:
- Ensure a card is present in the printer.
- Press the pushbutton for four to five seconds until it turns off.
- Press and hold down the pushbutton again. The indicator light on the pushbutton comes on.
- Release the pushbutton once the indicator light flashes.
- The test card is printed.
- The printed card is ejected into the output hopper. To remove it, open the door of the output hopper.
That's it. You are done and the printer is ready for two-sided printing.